What’s in your mattress?
Good quality sleep is a major part of my health plan.
Many may be sleeping on toxic chemicals or confused about organic fraud in the news, specific to organic cotton. This seemed like the perfect reason to share my affiliate Naturepedic’s stance on their mattresses and bedding.
The word “organic” is not a regulated term when it comes to home products. Similar to words like “natural” and “eco-friendly,” the word can be used to mislead consumers.
The good news is that reputable third-party organizations like Naturepedic can help you gain trust in their organic integrity, safety standards, and comfort.
- Certified Organic
- Stringent Organic Material Sourcing
- Certified Non-Toxic
- Certified for Low Chemical Emissions
- No Flame Retardants, Glues or Adhesives
- Extra Precautions for Crib Mattresses
- Custom Comfort for Adults
XO Carrie Ann